Follow this protocol whenever you feel toxins need to find a way out of your body. I suggest that you choose either the vegetable juice or the vegetable broth since if you have them together it may be a bit irritating to your intestines. As always, listen to your body, more not always means better.
- ½ a squeezed lemon with a pinch of cayenne pepper in a cup of warm water. Take upon waking, first thing in the morning
- Vegetable Juice: 24 oz. Make the juice from cabbage, cucumber,
carrot/greens, celery, turnip, asparagus, beet/greens, parsley, apple, aloe vera, ½ ginger root. (Split up into 3 portions and drink through the day).
- Vegetable Broth: 24oz. You can make the broth from as many of the
following items: collards, swiss chard, kale, mustard greens, cabbage, dandelion,brussel sprouts , swiss chard, watercress, seaweed (any type), shitake mushrooms, cinlantro, garlic, leek, fennel, (1/4 spoon), anise (1-2 pieces), ginger (3 slices),turmeric (1/4 spoon). (Divide into 3 portions and drink through the day).
- Supplement with 1tsp of either flax seed oil or deep sea fish oil. You can also make overnight Chia pudding by soaking 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in about 8oz of almond or coconut milk. Take a teaspoon of pudding before bed.
- 1 cup of liquid before bed time: 8oz of warm water, 1tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp maple syrup.
Enjoy the cleanse!
Yamin Chehin L.Ac